- I felt like I went to bed early last night. It was 11:45. Lack of sleep hit me like a ton of bricks this morning when my alarm went off at 5:25.
- Speaking of 5:25, my neighbors were still partying. Um, can we trade lives?
- A friend stayed at our apartment last night and as of 7 a.m. he was still fast asleep on an air mattress in our living room/kitchen. This led to me eating cold baked oatmeal like cereal (with flax milk) on my bedroom floor while simultaneously trying to review my presentation for today and keep my kitten’s paws out of my food.
- Because of the aforementioned situation, I was unable to slam down two cups of coffee before heading out the door. I took this as an excuse to pick up Starbucks and enjoyed a grande blonde roast with a soy steamed topper on my commute to campus. (P.S. I promise I’m only high maintenance when it comes to Starbucks coffee)
- Poor time management in class forced me to speed through my 10 minute presentation in about 4. Why did I bother spending hours putting it together?
- It’s snowing like crazy right now and I get it, I live in the Midwest and it’s winter, it’s supposed to snow. My question is, why did it have to snow the day I’m driving to Michigan?
- It’s Friday and if all goes well by late tonight I will be in Michigan!
Catch ya tomorrow from the Mitten!