On an early and time-crunched morning, one of the easiest things to throw together for breakfast is an old-fashioned bowl of cereal.
I love mixing cereals, so my bowl contained TJ’s Crisp Rice, Honey Almond & Flax 9 Whole Grains cereal, the last of the Pumpkin Flax Plus granola, raisins, half of a banana, almond milk, and a little spoon of sunflower seed butter.
Mmm. Hit the spot!
Also, Maria @ Gluten-Free Girl in Chicago tagged me in her 11 random things post so here goes
1. Post these rules
2. Post 11 random things about yourself
3. Answer the questions set out for you in the post you were tagged in
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer in a post
5. Tell the people you tagged them on their blog
6. You have to tag 11 people, not just tag the people reading this…
1. I’m lactose intolerant but I refuse to give up dairy. I just love yogurt and ice cream waaay too much
11. I love spending time with my friends but I’m truly an introvert. I need time to myself to recharge pretty frequently.
1. What’s your favorite food? Hmm, this is a tough question because I think it changes all the time. Right now I’m feeling yoatgurt, overnight oats, and tempeh. Obviously leaning toward breakfast foods.
2. If you could change anything about yourself what would it be? I wish I did more for me. I feel like I spend a lot of time trying to please other people and not listening to what I want to do.
3. What’s your idea of a perfect weekend? A little fun, a little relaxation, a little productivity, and some good workouts
4. What’s your favorite tv show? Currently I’m into Walking Dead, Alcatraz, and Top Chef and Ian and I have been watching Friday Night Lights on Netflix.
5. What do you like to do most with your free time? Relax with Ian, run, and blog.
6. If you could travel anywhere in the world, money’s no object, where would it be? I really want to go to South Africa.
7. Why did you start blogging? I guess I just got tired of being a “lurker”. I also wanted an outlet to talk about healthy living and form connections with other like-minding individuals.
8. Who’s your celebrity crush/idol? I was never that into celebrities but I’ve always adored Jennifer Aniston, she’s probably my favorite actress (or Julia Roberts)
9. What/who inspires you? The blogging community inspires me as well as many of my peers, colleagues, and family members.
10. What’s your favorite all time movie? When Harry Met Sally, Father of the Bride, and Tommy Boy.. sorry, I can’t pick just one!
11. Mac or PC? I had a horrible experience with a Macbook Pro and have been a PC girl ever since. I do LOVE my iPhone though!
1. What is your current food obsession?
2. What is your favorite movie?
3. How do you like to spend your free time?
5. Do you have any pets?
6. Sweet or savory?
7. What is your favorite place that you’ve traveled and why?
8. If you could have lunch with any celebrity who would it be and where would you eat? 9. What is one thing you can’t go a day without eating?
10. What is your favorite t.v. show?
11. What was your favorite thing to do as a child?
Maxime @ Mixxedtape
Heather @ Sugar and Spice
Sarah @ The Flying Onion
Heather @ Get Healthy with Heather
Daphne @ Candy Coated Runner