(1) Joined pinterest. I may be a little late to the game but at least now I have a new, awesome time-suck
(2) Ate a lunch of leftovers
(3) Turned in my last paper!!
(4) Made a stop for Dunkin Donuts coffee. I usually try not to spend money at coffee shops because I can make coffee at home, but every now and then its a nice treat.
I had a small blueberry, my favorite Dunkin Donuts flavor.
(5) Read some of my book. I have been reading the same book since early November and I’m only about halfway through, I just haven’t had time. So tonight after class, I sat down on the couch and read for a half an hour. It was so relaxing and I definitely plan to read for most of the evening.
(6) I’m alone tonight for dinner so I had an easy meal using some leftover rice from Chinese last night and Trader Joe’s Tuna in Green Curry Sauce.
That doesn’t look like it came out of a box does it? It was absolutely delicious.
(7) Made my Boston Marathon Training plan and realized I’m a little behind on starting to train. Whoops. I guess training will have to start tomorrow! (I’ll post my training schedule soon with some more details)
(8) Did not study. This is by far the most important and best thing I did today!
What did you do today? Anything new/exciting/unusual?